The Brazil World Cup 2014 kicks off amazingly! Wish it hold successfully and bring all people joys and happiness!
You may be fixed before the screen for the World Cup football matches. But when you have a little child, your baby sister, niece, nephew etc, do remember some points before enjoying the match. It is critically important for baby safety.
1. Make sure the little kids play at safe districts.
2. Keep the dangerous zone of window, balcony, bathroom closed. No access by toddlers. A little boy fall off the window when he plays alone while the elder brother surf on net in room. A years ago, two little sisters drawn in a washing machine in bathroom when their father was watching TV and mother in the kitchen.
3. Don’t bring little babies to an exciting crowd of football fans. The scream, beer and noise will scare a small child. You will never know when the fans of different teams will start a to fierce argument or quarrel.
4. No going to the World Cup match site with small kids. You may neglect the child when you are cheering for your team and the child may be lost in the crowded site.
5. Don’t forget harmonious family life when you chasing the World Cup match. The dramatically rising quarrels between couples during the World Cup period caused by husband omitting wife when she was taking care of children and family.